Friday, July 9, 2010

*update* The iPad cometh

No!

No, no, no!

I don't have an iPad now.

But I do have an iPhone.

Well, come on. It was only a matter of time wasn't it? In the iPad post I said that I was "SOOO the kind of person who should have one".

I wasn't wrong. I now have an iPhone. Just like the other 90% of the British public (well that's what it feels like at least) ...and like that other 90% (or that's what it feels like, etc.) I don't really understand how I've managed to make it into my 45th year without owning one. Nice one Apple! I mean, really nice! Wow!
Seriously, this thing's made from stolen alien technology isn't it? There's no way us humans could create something quite so cool.

But... the iPad... I still don't quite get.

Yet my prophecy of an apathetic iPad uptake - akin to the Mac Cube and the Apple Newton - seems to have been completely inaccurate. So... give me time. ;)

No. I'm not getting an iPad. Seriously!

Even though there are some pretty cool YouTube videos of people painting with them.




No comments:

Post a Comment