Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Almost a year late.

On July 24th 2008 I left London with three friends (who are also colleagues) headed for Nairobi, Kenya. We were about to embark on an exciting, ambitious project that was likely to take up two and a half years of our lives. At the time I had been telling people that if I was ever going to start a blog, then that surely would be the perfect time. It probably was.

Unfortunately I tend to procrastinate a little now and then. No, that's rubbish. I'm an expert in procrastination. I took a course in it, passed the exam with flying colours, got the diploma and went on to do the PhD. Now I'm being funded by a research grant. I am Doctor Procrastination.

So welcome to the start of the blog I'd promised all those friends of mine. Not quite a year late.

The Doctor is in.

No comments:

Post a Comment